Warriors VGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:23 pm
Statistics
We have 2 registered users
The newest registered user is Katsu.

Our users have posted a total of 13 messages in 11 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posters
Scarfire (14)
Scarfire introduction Vote_lcapScarfire introduction Voting_barScarfire introduction Vote_rcap 

Most active topic starters
Scarfire
Scarfire introduction Vote_lcapScarfire introduction Voting_barScarfire introduction Vote_rcap 

Scarfire introduction

Go down

Scarfire introduction Empty Scarfire introduction

Post by Scarfire Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:42 pm

Hello there! My name is Scarfire. I am the creator of this place. Well... not entirely... the fine men and women of forummotion are the actual creators. All I did was use the fine tools they give everyone who wishes to create his or her very own forum. My Ultimate dream if for this forum to be the number one warriors fan forum, perhaps even surpassing the official warrior cats forum created by the book publisher Harper Collins themselves, if possible. However, just having a vibrant community would be mission accomplished in my opinion.

Now... that that's out of the way, I'd like to say a few things about myself. Although I will not disclose my exact age, I am in my 20's. I grew up on pok'emon, transformers, and power rangers. I live in the central time zone. I am a male, so to speak. And that's about all I've got to say.
Scarfire
Scarfire
Admin

Warning system : Scarfire introduction QJpUhob

https://warriorsvga.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum