Warriors VGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:23 pm
Statistics
We have 2 registered users
The newest registered user is Katsu.

Our users have posted a total of 13 messages in 11 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posters
Scarfire (14)
FAQ  (Work in progress) Vote_lcapFAQ  (Work in progress) Voting_barFAQ  (Work in progress) Vote_rcap 

Most active topic starters
Scarfire
FAQ  (Work in progress) Vote_lcapFAQ  (Work in progress) Voting_barFAQ  (Work in progress) Vote_rcap 

FAQ (Work in progress)

Go down

FAQ  (Work in progress) Empty FAQ (Work in progress)

Post by Scarfire Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:35 am

The FAQ is an archive of frequently asked questions. Vol one deals with some of the basics of the forum.

Q: How do I join?
A: In order to join in, you must first register. to do that, there is a link at the top right side of the page. You will find that Registered is slightly to the left of log in. Click register and follow the on screen instructions. If you have already registered, you may have to long in. Do the same, except click log in. Follow the onscreen instructions.

Q. Should my username be a warrior's name?
A. No. You do not have to use a warriors name nor do you have to roleplay as a cat that shares your username.

Q. Can I use my username from another site.
A. Yes, you may, but it is not recommended. However, you may not tell other people what site you came from, unless you where told about this site on that site, or that site had an advertisement for this site.

Q: Can my username be of a foreign language?
A: Yes, as long as it is appropriate. I will check using Google translate, so be sure to use that service first to avoid and mistakes.

Q. Me and someone who lives at or comes over to my house wish to join, but we share the same IP address. Can we both join?
A. Of course! Although we do check IP addresses at times, We do not suspend two people just because they share the same IP address. The only time we do is if we have concrete proof that it is the same person.

Q: Can I advertise this forum of my site or another persons site?
A: Of course! So long as advertising is allowed on the site you advertise on.
Scarfire
Scarfire
Admin

Warning system : FAQ  (Work in progress) QJpUhob

https://warriorsvga.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum